Highlights for Kids launches first subscription box
Highlights launched its first-ever subscription box, 15 Minutes a Day to School Success, designed to support preschool, kindergarten and first-grade learning.
Activities in each 15 Minutes a Day School Success box are formulated to use in 15-minute bursts.
- · Early Writing, Letters and Tracing
- · Early Reading, Vocabulary and Critical Thinking
- · Early Math and Learning Concepts
- · Phonics, Sight Words, Vocabulary and Handwriting
- · Pre-Literacy, Comprehension, Connecting Ideas and Visual Literacy
- · Shapes, Number Writing and Counting
- · Addition, Subtraction, Logic, Sequences and Comparisons
- · Fine Motor Skills, Open-Ended Thinking and Creativity
- · Phonics, Sight Words, Spelling and Vocabulary
- · Addition, Subtraction, Fact Families and Place Value
- · Writing, Reading Comprehension and Handwriting
- · Life, Earth and Physical Sciences
- · Reasoning, Problem Solving and Following Directions
Every box includes two practice workbooks that focus on subjects ranging from math and reading to phonics and handwriting, as well as a third activity book for added learning application.
The workbooks also feature Hidden Pictures puzzles, activities, mazes, jokes and humor. Boxes follow the general progression of the school year but aren't limited to month-to-month curriculum, to provide enough flexibility so parents can ensure progression happens at the right pace for their child.
The first 15 Minutes a Day School Success box is being offered at a 50% discount and includes a School Success Starter Kit containing a program guide, wall-sized progress poster, sticker rewards sheet, and double-sided wipe-clean writing board. Each subsequent monthly box will cost $24.98.