How to Survive the Last Few Weeks of School
1. For the love of all that is good, find some downtime. Downtime is important. The first hurdle one must overcome is often to realize that relaxing isn’t a total waste of time, even if the lack of action makes it feel that way. Read Life Hack's take on this.
2. You don't have time to make dinner. Eat out. Places like Unos allows kids to eat free every Tuesday night. And if another night works better. Pick up our May issue and find a coupon you can use anytime! Do it. Try Google for some other ideas. We found this site too but definitely call the restaurant to make sure the deal is still on.
3. Get some Vitamin D. You could garden (we're loving no-till gardening), go for a neighborhood walk, or just get a good book and pull out a lawn chair.
4. Want to show the teacher some appreciation? We've got ideas for some DIY gifts or support a local mom selling some awesome wares on Etsy!
6. Look forward to summer. We want you to have a Summer of Fun and our June and July issues are packed. V