Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
These yummy parfaits taste like a creamy pumpkin cheesecake in a cup. Kids will love helping to layer them -- and, of course, digging in!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed (about two sleeves)
- Small jars or glass cups
In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined.
In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes.
Add a layer of crushed graham crackers to the bottom of the jars. Top with a layer of the pumpkin mixture, then a layer of whipped cream. Repeat the layers until you have at least two layers of each ingredient.
Chill in the fridge before serving. These parfaits can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time.