9 Ways to Spend a Rainy Father's Day
1. Go to an indoor arcade that has decent food options like Dave & Busters in Braintree, Providence or Woburn. They have an eat & play combo special - order a featured entree and get an $10 power card. Pinz in Milford features an arcade, laser tag and bowling. Kings in Dedham has some Father's Day specials too.
2. Turn dining into an adventure. Uno Pizzeria lets kids make their own pizza (at the table)! You can also be your own chef at Asian Grille & Sushi in Mansfield - they give you two hot broths and you boil up your own eats. Or try fondue at the Melting Pot in Framingham.
3. Head to the movies or watch one at home. If sitting on your couch sounds better than heading out, check out these rental recommendations. And here's a list of Family Flicks out this month if you're willing to head to the movies.
4. Head to a bookstore and cuddle up for some storytime. Remember Jeff Kinney's An Unlikely Story in Plainville just opened.
6. Try a round of indoor golf. Monster Golf takes a fun take on golfing with glow in the dark fun with locations in Danvers, Seekonk and Norwood.
8. Go on an adventure at 5Wits! Its a cutting-edge, live-action entertainment venue that immerses participants in realistic, hands-on adventures, challenging them to prove they have what it takes to battle a giant squid (20,000 Leagues) or save the world (Espionage)! Call ahead to make reservations.