Traveling can be stressful. Traveling with kids is even more stressful. Not just because of the extra things to pack and disrupting your kids’ normal schedule, but you also have to keep them entertained, something that can be extremely hard at an airport waiting for a flight.
The study from Upgraded Points looked at the 50 busiest airports in the U.S. and gave each one a score, awarding points for play areas, kid-friendly activities, free Wi-Fi and lounges available.
Boston Logan International Airport received a perfect score of 10 out of 10. The airport features three kid’s play areas conveniently located near bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and rocking chairs throughout the airport for those with babies.
You can view the full study, along with a breakdown of each airport’s score, on Upgraded Points’ website. Find the list of the top 10 airports below.
1. Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
2. Portland International Airport (PDX)
3. San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
4. O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
5. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
6. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
7. Dulles International Airport (IAD)
8. Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
9. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
10. Nashville International Airport (BNA)